Research from the National Institute of Health confirms that a woman’s menstrual health acts as a gauge of her vitality and overall health throughout her life.
• Over 20 million women suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), fibroids, endometriosis, painful/difficult/ heavy periods, and thyroid and adrenal issues.
• More specifically, one in nine women suffer from PCOS
• Fibroids occur in 3 out of 10 women over the age of 35, though woman in their twenties can have them, too.
• About 1in 10, or over 8 million, U.S women have endometriosis (176 million globally)
• 13 million Americans have underactive thyroid function, only half of whom have been correctly diagnosed. Women are five times more likely than men to be diagnosed with hypothyroidism.